Who we are
Our website address is: https://freshskinclinic.com.
Fresh Skin Clinic is a Clinic specialising in non-surgical cosmetic treatments. The clinic address is Weavers House, New Road, Prestbury, Cheshire, SK10 4HP. If you would like to contact us about any of the information contained within this privacy notice you can contact our Data Compliance Officer, Joanna Melmoth by filling out the contact form or telephone on 01625 619 383.
Fresh Skin Clinic is a ‘Data Controller’, this means we are responsible for deciding how we use the personal information we collect from you.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website and clinic visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website or clinic, including information relating to the bookings that you make of our services (including name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our e-mail notifications, newsletters and Fresh Skin Clinic blog.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we use your data
What information we collect about you:
How we will use the information we have about you:
- We will use information about you to enable us to arrange appointments with the appropriate clinician and to ensure that you are receiving care appropriate to your clinical needs. Our Insurers (Hamilton Frasier) requires us to create and retain records of your treatment(s) that is provided to clients. We are obliged by law to keep these records for a minimum 6 years after the last date of treatment.
- We will not disclose your personal data, including records of your treatment unless required to do so by law, or with your explicit consent. If you have been referred to treatment with us by another medical professional, we may disclose details of your treatment to them where appropriate. Wherever possible we will discuss any disclosure with you in advance. We will never pass on your information to a third party for marketing purposes.
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send confirmation and reminders both by email and text when you have made an appointment and receipts when paying online
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, and where you have specifically agreed to this by email.
- This will provide you with the option to opt out at the time your data is collected and in all future communications.
- Your personal details will only be added to our email mailing list when, or if you take affirmative online action to ‘opt in’ and agree to our terms and conditions.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We are obliged by law to keep client records for treatments carried out at Fresh Skin Clinic for a minimum 6 years after the last date of treatment.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us NOT to process your personal data for marketing purposes by filling out the contact form at any time (in practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes).
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Weavers House, New Road, Prestbury, Cheshire, SK10 4HP
Alternatively, you can contact me by telephone on 01625 619 383
How we protect your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We do not sell, rent or distribute personally identifiable information to third parties.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password.
What third parties we receive data from
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.